How to Cancel NFT Creator for OpenSea Subscription on Paypal.
To cancel your NFT Creator subscription on PayPal, do the following:
- First log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com .
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press “Payments” from the menu provided to you and click on “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You’ll be shown a series of merchants’ agreement you’ve transacted before. Click on “NFT Creator for OpenSea” or “6Hive OU” to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to NFT Creator for OpenSea.
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
What to do if you subscribed directly on NFT Creator’s website?
Here’s how to cancel your NFT Creator subscription when billed through a payments provider that is not the Appstore, Playstore or Paypal.
Sometimes, you may start a subscription directly on a company’s website without using an extra layer of security like Paypal or Apple. To unsubscribe, you might have to sign into NFT Creator’s website or directly reach out to their payments provider.
Generally, here are some steps you can take if you find yourself in that fix:
- Finding the company’s information, then reach out to them directly: Get all NFT Creator’s contact details here
- If the company has an app they developed in the Appstore, you can try contacting 6Hive OU (the app developer) for help through the details of the app.